Locate two academic articles from a professional, peer-reviewed journal related to the topic of Leadership Presence. Be sure to completely answer all questions in each bullet point. There should be two sections, one for each numerical bullet below. Separate each section in your paper with a clear heading that allows your professor to know which bullet you are addressing in that section of your paper. The essay should be 1800 words and should include proper citations for the two articles being reviewed. Make sure to reference the citations using the APA writing style for each article. Include a cover page and a reference page.
1. Summarize both professional, peer-reviewed articles by addressing the follow for each study. Repeat this sequence for each article.
1. What question/hypothesis was the researcher trying to answer or investigate?
2. Define the variables studied.
3. Describe the sample.
4. How did the researcher gather data in the study? Were the data gathering techniques appropriate or the purposes of the study? In other words, did the data collection procedures produce data that allowed for the accurate examination of the original questions/hypothesis for the study?
5. What were the results? How do the results affect your understanding of the world?
6. What did you learn about leadership presence from this study?
2. Compare and contrast both studies and explain how the similarities and differences.