General Information for Liam Howieson:
· SIN: Your student number
· Date of Birth: 1978-02-02
· Address: 1 Front Street, Ottawa, ON K1C 1C1
· Telephone number: 613-678-1234
· Marital Status: Divorced
· Canadian Citizen: Yes
· Share information with Elections Canada: Yes
· No foreign property in excess of $100,000
· Did not sell principle residence in 2018.
· Mary, eldest child’s date of birth: 2002-03-03
· Gary, youngest child’s date of birth: 2009-05-01
Liam Howieson operates his own unincorporated business that purchases documentary films. He reports income earned from his documentary business on his T1 Return on the T2125 form. The following information pertains to his business:
· The business earned $12,000 each month for the entire year.
· Liam paid $12,000 in advertising during the 2018 taxation year. Half of which targeted the Canadian market.
· Liam spent $11,000 on business meals and entertainment during the year. Included in that amount was a family trip ($7,000), to visit his parents in Costa Rica.
· Liam pays $25 a month for life insurance. This insurance was mandatory per the loan agreement with his financial institution, who wanted it as collateral against Liam’s loan.
· Liam paid $13,500 in interest on the outstanding loan with the financial institution. It is worth noting that one third of the loan was attributable to a new deck he built at his personal residence. The remaining two thirds relate to his business.
· He paid $500 in dues to the curling club he is a member of. He solicits a lot of business from his curling connection.
· He paid $9,750 in legal fees in 2018, all of which were related to his recent divorce.
· Liam has two children aged 11 and 16, and both of them are in good health. The older child provided minor administrative support to Liam’s business and was paid $5,000 for those services, which is considered a reasonable amount. The younger child was paid $12,000; however, did not perform any work for the business.
· Liam rented his business location for $2,500 a month and the rental came fully furnished. In July 2018, Liam decided that he was fed up with renting and decided to buy a building with his inheritance (totaling $500,000), and to use it exclusively for his business. He bought the property for $290,000 and then spent $8,000 on office furniture and $5,000 (total) for two computers.
· On October 1, 2018, Liam decided to buy a vehicle for $45,000 (including taxes). Liam estimated that the vehicle was used for business purposes 25% of the time. The car incurred the following expenses:
· Gas: $1,000
· Maintenance: $1,200
· Insurance: $500
Liam paid $24,000 in spousal support to his former spouse, as per the court judgment.
Liam contributed $4,000 to his RRSP, of which $800 constituted repayments to his Lifelong Learning Plan. Liam also made contributions to both of his children’s RESPs that totalled $2,000. His 2017 Notice of (re)Assessment states that his limit was $25,000.
Liam’s eldest child was considered a prodigy at a young age and she started university at 15 years old. During the 2018 taxation year, Liam paid $8,000 in eligible tuition fees for his daughter; however, they do not want to transfer her unused credits.
Even though both children are healthy, Liam paid for the following medical expenses:
· Liam – Dentist $1,200;
· Mary – Wisdom tooth removal $2,500; and,
· Gary – Orthodontist $3,000.
Liam sold his old boat for $800 and its original cost was $900. Liam also sold an old manuscript for $2,000 that he purchased for $750 in 2011.
Liam bought and sold publicly traded shares during the 2018 taxation year. On January 2, 2018, Liam purchased 2,000 shares in Company A for $25 each, and sold all of the shares on December 1, 2018 for $37 each. Company A shares were held in his Tax Free Savings Account.
Liam bought and sold shares from Company B, which is also publicly traded. He bought 1,000 shares for $10 each on March 15, 2018, and then sold them on September 20, 2018, for $32 each. These shares were held in a non-registered account.
Liam was relieved to finally pay off his student loans in 2018. During the year he paid $138 in interest on the loan.
Liam wanted some of his inheritance to go to good use, so he made a $10,000 donation to the local animal shelter.
Liam goes to the casino twice a year with his friends. During his first trip, he won $5,000 at the Blackjack table and then lost $6,000 while playing roulette 6 months later.
Finally, Liam received $800 (grossed-up) in eligible dividends.
Required: Prepare Liam’s 2018 T1 Return. Liam wishes to minimize his tax liability and wants to claim the maximum amount of CCA.
Compelling correspondence is essential to the achievement all things considered but since of the changing idea of the present working environments, successful correspondence turns out to be more troublesome, and because of the numerous impediments that will permit beneficiaries to acknowledge the plan of the sender It is restricted. Misguided judgments.In spite of the fact that correspondence inside the association is rarely completely open, numerous straightforward arrangements can be executed to advance the effect of these hindrances.
Concerning specific contextual analysis, two significant correspondence standards, correspondence channel determination and commotion are self-evident. This course presents the standards of correspondence, the act of general correspondence, and different speculations to all the more likely comprehend the correspondence exchanges experienced in regular daily existence. The standards and practices that you learn in this course give the premise to additionally learning and correspondence.
This course starts with an outline of the correspondence cycle, the method of reasoning and hypothesis. In resulting modules of the course, we will look at explicit use of relational connections in close to home and expert life. These incorporate relational correspondence, bunch correspondence and dynamic, authoritative correspondence in the work environment or relational correspondence. Rule of Business Communication In request to make correspondence viable, it is important to follow a few rules and standards. Seven of them are fundamental and applicable, and these are clear, finished, brief, obliging, right, thought to be, concrete. These standards are frequently called 7C for business correspondence. The subtleties of these correspondence standards are examined underneath: Politeness Principle: When conveying, we should build up a cordial relationship with every individual who sends data to us.
To be inviting and polite is indistinguishable, and politeness requires an insightful and amicable activity against others. Axioms are notable that gracious “pay of graciousness is the main thing to win everything”. Correspondence staff ought to consistently remember this. The accompanying standards may assist with improving courtesy:Preliminary considering correspondence with family All glad families have the mystery of progress. This achievement originates from a strong establishment of closeness and closeness. Indeed, through private correspondence these cozy family connections become all the more intently. Correspondence is the foundation of different affiliations, building solid partners of obedient devotion, improving family way of life, and assisting with accomplishing satisfaction (Gosche, p. 1). In any case, so as to keep up an amicable relationship, a few families experienced tumultuous encounters. Correspondence in the family is an intricate and alluring marvel. Correspondence between families isn’t restricted to single messages between families or verbal correspondence.
It is a unique cycle that oversees force, closeness and limits, cohesiveness and flexibility of route frameworks, and makes pictures, topics, stories, ceremonies, rules, jobs, making implications, making a feeling of family life An intelligent cycle that makes a model. This model has passed ages. Notwithstanding the view as a family and family automatic framework, one of the greatest exploration establishments in between family correspondence centers around a family correspondence model. Family correspondence model (FCP) hypothesis clarifies why families impart in their own specific manner dependent on one another ‘s psychological direction. Early FCP research established in media research is keen on how families handle broad communications data. Family correspondence was perceived as an exceptional scholastic exploration field by the National Communications Association in 1989. Family correspondence researchers were at first impacted by family research, social brain science, and relational hypothesis, before long built up the hypothesis and began research in a family framework zeroed in on a significant job. Until 2001, the primary issue of the Family Communication Research Journal, Family Communication Magazine, was given. Family correspondence is more than the field of correspondence analysts in the family. Examination on family correspondence is normally done by individuals in brain science, humanism, and family research, to give some examples models. However, as the popular family correspondence researcher Leslie Baxter stated, it is the focal point of this intelligent semantic creation measure making the grant of family correspondence special. In the field of in-home correspondence, correspondence is normally not founded on autonomous messages from one sender to one beneficiary, yet dependent on the dynamic interdependency of data shared among families It is conceptualized. The focal point of this methodology is on the shared trait of semantic development inside family frameworks. As such, producing doesn’t happen in vacuum, however it happens in a wide scope of ages and social exchange.
Standards are rules end up being followed when performing work to agree to a given objective. Hierarchical achievement relies significantly upon compelling correspondence. So as to successfully impart, it is important to follow a few standards and rules. Coming up next are rules to guarantee powerful correspondence: clearness: lucidity of data is a significant guideline of correspondence. For beneficiaries to know the message plainly, the messages ought to be sorted out in a basic language. To guarantee that beneficiaries can without much of a stretch comprehend the importance of the message, the sender needs to impart unmistakably and unhesitatingly so the beneficiary can plainly and unquestionably comprehend the data.>