to explore a case assigned by the professor and analyze it in an essay format.
You are expected to look at the presented situation from multiple perspectives, including but not limited to:
- Providing your personal assessment of the situation overall
- Identifying familiar leadership ideas, concepts and methods mentioned related to the case
- Evaluating if most suitable leadership approaches have been used and if they were used correctly and sufficiently
- Doing some “what-if” analysis, specifically: explaining in detail how you would have acted in this situation from the very beginning and justifying your course of action
- Formulating some action points to get the best possible outcome from the situation, focusing on specific measures, benefits and risks associated with the plan you propose