Evaluate a current local, state, or federal policy. What are some problems that exist with it? Are there any challenges, if so what?
Using the problem-solving method from Unit IV, create a PowerPoint presentation for policy-makers at the appropriate level that discusses ways to improve the policy you have chosen. How could the current policy be modified, improved, and implemented?
Using the problem-solving methodology, you will complete the tasks below.
1. Identify the problems with the current policy.
2. Discuss the population the policy is set in place to help.
3. Indicate any challenges with the current policy.
4. Suggest how the policy could be modified to improve its current function.
5. Discuss how the new and improved policy will be implemented.
6. Infer/deduce positive outcomes from the hypothetical improvements made to the policy.