Select at least three news articles that discuss the poverty and public policy economic concept
At least one news article should be dated within the previous two months.
The Term paper should have the following structure:
1. Abstract (0.5 of a page) – the short description of the concepts, problems, questions discussed in the Term paper.
2. Introduction (0.5 of a page) (optional)
3. Literature Review (about 2 pages) – please compare and contrast the opinions of the authors of the articles, present the important information, data, statistics to support your conclusions. It is important that the Literature review is written in your own words with small quotes from the article. All quotes must have references in accordance with the 7th Edition APA Style.
4. Discussion (about 2 pages) – Your task for this part of the Term paper is to analyze the issue described in the articles using the economic concepts and theory learned in this class. Refer to the course content materials and use specific economic vocabulary within your term paper. The articles you choose may not use these exact terms; therefore, it is incumbent upon you to convert the article language into economic language as is appropriate. Include at least one graph developed in our course.
5. Conclusion (0.5 of a page)