Choose from a list of engineering incidents below that look at the questions of responsibility, blame, and guilt.
You may choose from one of the following:
US Airways Flight 1549 (the “Miracle on the Hudson”)
Flint Water Crisis
Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Disaster
Northeast Blackout of 2003
· What led to the incident?
· What were the prior relevant obligations for each level of responsibility (individuals, firms, and government/regulatory agencies)?
· Were there any obligations that were not properly fulfilled?
· Who should bear the blame?
· Was the incident handled appropriately?