- -What is Fragile X syndrome
a. what is its cause?
- -What is neurofibromatosis?
- – Describe and diseases it may cause.
a. autosomal dominant disease trait/X-linked recessive trait/
- -What are (Two paragraphs):
d. Hemizygous genes
- -What are the characteristics of a metastatic tumor
- -Describe mutation of the breast carcinoma 1 and 2 (BRCA1 and BRCA2) gene
- -What is the importance of Vitamin supplements and:
- How RAS proto-oncogene mutation affects cells by__________***
- Why are stem cells transplant for leukemia categorized as multipotent?
- -What is the indication for biopsy of a breast mass?
- -What is the education for family of children with PKU
- -DNA that is transmitted from parents to offspring mainly comes from?
a. What are the “checkpoints” where damaged DNA is fixed?